About The Catalyst
The Catalyst Center serves entrepreneurs and small business owners in every stage of business. We aim to provide best-in-class coaching, in-demand services, and relevant programs to foster the success of small businesses.
Through quality programming, personalized one-on-one coaching, and networking opportunities that build valuable business relationships, we provide the tools needed for start-ups and established businesses to successfully navigate their business journeys.
The Catalyst Center for Business & Entrepreneurship was founded in 2003 as The Women’s Business Center of North Alabama (WBCNA). In 2017, the brand officially changed from WBCNA to The Catalyst to more accurately represent our services and mission. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit, since our inception we have served over 26,000 clients who have created hundreds of new jobs in North Alabama. We treasure the relationship we have with each one of our clients – who span all races, genders, and socioeconomic classes.
- Complete client confidentiality
- Responsiveness to our clients’ needs
- Sincere and constructive feedback to our clients
- Fair and equal treatment for all clients
- Respect for clients and their entrepreneurial endeavors
- Adherence to the highest ethical standards of conduct